'Qron Calc Macro' makes you be able to embed MS-Excel formulas into standard Confluence Tables.
You can use a lot of Excel formulas, such as SUM(A1:E2), COUNTIF(A1:E2, ">5").
The latest version is 1.1.18-ac
- Improved: show a formula in a page edit mode
Release notes of Qron Calc Macro for Confluence Cloud
How to use
It is straightforward.
You only put 'Qron Calc Macro' on Confluence standard table, then enter a formula in the macro body.
and also you can set optionally numeric format, text alignment, text style.
Given a formula
" and a format for accounting section and emphasized style will be displayed like a following.
Here are Live examples.
Mode and Functionality
In calculating mode, calc macros recalculate on every displaying, but it will take a long time.
This mode is default.
In freeze mode, it can display calculated values faster.
However, not recalculated after modifying values in the table.
To update to the latest status, you need to recalculate by hand.
When exporting as PDF, you had better be 'Freeze mode'.
Push 'Recalculate' button in the popup dialog.
- 'Recalculate' button will be displayed in ByLine dialog when the document is updated after the last calculation
Refer cells in other table using the following notation.
<Sheet number> ← sequential number from the top table which starts from 1
<Rx> ← row number which starts from 1
<Cx> ← column string which starts from A
- Header row and column are removed from the calculation field.
Supported formulas (389 formulas)
- can't switch to calculating/freeze mode
- workaround: copy the page to new page
Visit our support desk if you have any troubles, questions.
Public Issue Tracker
Issue Tracker (and Questions & Answers)
- Before exporting PDF, make a page freeze-mode
- IFERROR function doesn't work correctly when being evaluated with false
- display error message such as '#DIV/0!'
- TEXT function doesn't work correctly
- Excel →
- The app →